The FDRSTC Street Team is the community engagement and partnership building action arm of our organization.
The Street Team Strives to:
- Make a strategic impact within our communities.
- Establish community trust in our organization and our conservative vision.
- Assist communities experiencing unrest or violent events.
We will do this by:
- Participating in local projects, events, and elections. Including:
- Host to the Annual FDRSTC Lincoln/Douglass Debate Reenactment
- Black History Month (February)
- Annual Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Celebration/Parade
- Women’s History Month (March)
- Memorial Day Celebrations (May)
- Juneteenth Celebrations (June)
- Fourth of July Celebrations (July)
- Constitution Day (September)
- National Night Out (October)
- Attending community meetings and participating in neighborhood watches
- Visit churches, synagogues, and mosques
- Create an “Adopt A School” Program
- Teach students about Frederick Douglass and other minority trailblazers in service to our nation.
- Aspiring Elephants mentor program for High School Juniors and Seniors
- Teacher Appreciation Day
- Participate in and encourage “Coffee With Cops”
- Activate our team to mobilize and distribute resources to assist communities during traumatic emergencies or civil unrest.