The awkwardness, the insecurity…the anticipation!
Most people remember our 1st kiss, and the one thing is certain no matter how horrible or exciting it may have been; we would still understand if halitosis was the kiss crushing culprit.
Many a very first kiss was cut short by bad breath, or if others had anything at all in their teeth…or if they faked experiencing tooth pain in an impromptu attempt paying homage to the favorite hockey film of theirs at the moment while seriously attempting to display the final in self-assured coolness…
Whatever it’s that has that lasting impression about the first kiss of ours, we are able to laugh at it right now – good and bad. With it being Valentine’s Day, we though revealing some public dental health information could possibly help make for some much better kisses this particular evening.
Better Kisses for All!
Let us face it; if the dental health of ours is a lot read more here (i was reading this) ordinary than optimal, nobody will need to kiss us.
Listed below are the top five steps we can take to a clean fresh smelling kiss now!
1. Do not smoke and dip, chew, spit, snuff, chaw…!
2. Layoff the coffee unless you wish to bring back remembrances of that high school teacher with the day coffee breath!
3. Grab some sugar free gum or breath mints (partial to Altoids & Listerine Strips)
4. Pick another day to sample Mama Mia’s Perpetual Shrimp Scampi – no garlic or onions!
5. Be prepared – including Keith Stone ~ Always!